ScanModul® has been supporting partners worldwide in the healthcare industry for more than 40 years in the development and implementation of logistics Solutions.
We have an interesting position to fill at our Headquarter in Houten / The Netherlands:
As a financial controller you participate in all financial and administrative processes within the organization. You take care of up-to-date administration and you ensure that the period end closing is delivered on time, correctly and completely. You do this in collaboration with the other team members of the finance department. A lot of ad hoc information is requested. That is why you have excellent Excel (NL) qualities. Pivot tables and non-standard formulas are no problem for you. You are flexible, accurate, social and you are not afraid of a dynamic environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reports including:
- Drawing up reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts:
- Fixed asset registers (depreciation)
- Accruals (overflow)
- Intercompany bookings and reconciliations
- Consolidate the Administrations
- Preparation of various (management) Reports
- Processing bank transactions (if required)
- Taking care of VAT returns from various entities in the 8 countries. Guarding payment and tax return periods.
- Supplying data with regard to the preparation of the statutory annual accounts for various entities
- Contacts with accountants
- Budget and budget monitoring
- Describe, update and improve business / financial processes and procedures and the periodic inspection thereof;
- Provide support with describing, designing and implementing necessary procedures including testing for existence and operation.
- Develop and improve control procedures
- Ad hoc activities such as: Analyzes and Support for AP / AR cluster
You report to the Corporate Controller and you are part of the Finance team.
We are looking for a results-oriented and proactive colleague with a flexible attitude. You are a team player and you are also able to do your work independently. You like to think along about solutions that go beyond the limits of your own function. You like a nononsense environment that fits your accuracy and numerical insight with a proactive work attitude.
- HBO education or MBO + work and thinking level completed
- You have at least 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience with Navision is an advantage
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), where excellent knowledge of Excel is a hard requirement
- Being able to work in a dynamic environment
- You are accurate and have overview and knowledge of the activities and systems
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (German or French is an advantage)
- Communicative skills and customer focus and with a sound organizational awareness (preferably you seek contact by telephone instead of by mail)
Terms of employment
We offer a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and experience in a dynamic organization that is characterized by result & customer focus, cooperation and involvement. You work in a pleasant, innovative and informal working atmosphere. This is a full-time position for 40 hours a week, your working days are Monday to Friday. We offer a competitive salary in line with the weight of the position and your experience.
Interested? Please send your complete application papers directly to